Wednesday, May 7, 2008

the LAST blog of this semester

There are a lot of amusing and difficult things while researching and writing my research paper.
Firstable, I found out the price per online - written page and the annual membership price. That's so exciting, and I really admire the human creation and innovation. By those websites, students have more opportunities to adapt to high-tech for their studies and receive more new essays.
Second, I recognized that my family helped me a lot because they taught me how to be honest not only in academic evironment, but also in other living aspects. Anyway, I sympathy with students who cheated to get away from stress and pressure. I used to think about this but I didn't find the beginning point to start, so I had to give up that purpose. Thank my family.
On the other hand, when I research and write down about academic plagiarism, I just worry that I', plagiarizing. I also talked to Mrs.Azimi like that! :) So fun if you find out that you make a lot of plagiarism in your reasearch about plagiarism.
Anyway, I've done my research paper.

No comments: